- Marriage license and matrimony will set you back: $
- Flights to help you Sydney, in which my hubby needed to sit in a job interview from the United states consulate: $210
- Resorts for the Sydney, for one evening: $198
- Costs to own Sydney right away: $100
- Mode We-130 (Petition to own Alien Relative) submitting percentage: $535
However, there are along with some incidental expenses, for example dining for the trip to brand new consulate, and you Noivas azerbaijГЈo can global postage and recording (which is the truth is high priced).
Delivering conditions eliminated
That is when he theoretically turned good United states long lasting citizen (commonly known as a green-credit proprietor), immediately following the guy joined the world during the Los angeles. not, that has been away from the end of our immigration travel.
The next step was to apply at have the criteria out-of their visa eliminated. If you have been married for under 24 months when you apply to bring your spouse to your United states, your spouse is given an effective conditional environmentally friendly card. Which enables them to remain in the us for two many years. Should you get divorced in those days, the brand new eco-friendly cards are going to be revoked.
If you are however along with her immediately following 24 months, you really need to document to have the conditional position got rid of. Which involves much more paperwork, and you may an effective $680 submitting fee.
The theory is that, you might real time your whole existence due to the fact a long-term citizen.